Welcome to our 2021 April Notebook, a roundup of shops news, openings, events and things we are loving around the internet. The pandemic continues to curtail travel around the world but as some places remain on lockdown many countries and towns are reopening. U.K. shops are reopening this month so we thought it would be on point that April Notebook’s featured city is London, one of our favorite our favorite destinations.
This year we continue on our mission to share as many small shops as possible. We will be adding to our maps and guides, sharing shop features and best lists. Firstly, in January Notebook our featured destination was Paris shops, then in February Notebook we featured Edinburgh shops, map and guides and in March Notebook the featured city is Madrid.
Free April 2021 calendar download HERE
- New NYC Pink Chicken store opening in the West Village on Bleecker Street Thursday April 8th.
- Enjoy a tour of some Midwest coffee shops in this newsletter
- Phoenicia Flea’s summer 2021 schedule
- Travel & Leisure in collaboration with NYCgo guide to shop, sightsee and dine this summer in NYC
- Loving this stunning new Maine shop Evangeline Linens, Portland featured in Remodlista Shopper’s Diary.
- Save the Date: May 22nd Upstate Vintage Antique Show’s spring 2021 event at Stone Ridge Orchard, NY.