ICYMI (in case you missed it) this is our June roundup of shops news, openings, events and things we are loving around the internet. This month we featured the North Fork of Long Island on our June calendar.
This month we featured Favorite North Fork Shops, NYC vintage shops Edith Machinist and Stock Vintage and our favorite shops for linen. Take a virtual tour of Howbert & Mays, Dublin home and garden shop, and check out our Instagram Guide to Nolita.
This year we continue on our mission to share as many small shops as possible. Each month we feature a different city, offer a free TSK Calendar download, maps and guides, featured shops and best lists. Firstly, in January Notebook our featured destination was Paris shops, then in February Notebook we featured Edinburgh shops, map and guides, and then in March Notebook the featured city is Madrid and London in April Notebook .
Free JUNE 2021 calendar download HERE
- Loving the Humans of NY x New York Nico spotlight on NYC. Check out the profiles on Treasure in the Trash, Albanese Meat & Poultry, Army & Navy Bags and more…
- Wescover a new platform created “to shop for unique, meaningfully made items. Each piece is sold by the original Creator so you can directly support artists & designers you believe in.”
- Field + Supply has a mini MRKT series from May 2nd until September 5th on Sundays in Kingston in Upstate NY.
- And check out Field + Supply’s Pop-Up Shop at abc carpet & home brings together over 30 F+S designers and makers.
- Phoenicia Flea’s summer 2021 schedule.
- New: November 19 has moved to a brand new and larger space on the LES at 37 Orchard Street.
- New: NYC Pink Chicken store opening in the West Village on Bleecker Street.
- Travel & Leisure in collaboration with NYCgo guide to shop, sightsee and dine this summer in NYC
- Loving this stunning new Maine shop Evangeline Linens, Portland featured in Remodlista Shopper’s Diary.