Welcome to our 2021 July Shopper’s Notebook, a roundup of shops news, openings, events and things we are loving around the internet. This month we’re enjoying summer and weekends away as travel starts up again. Our featured destination for our free July calendar download is the fair city of Dublin, Ireland. Home to colorful shop fronts, there is lots to discover and enjoy in this charming city. We are making a list of best Dublin shops and a map to find them all. We’re starting with these 6 favorite Dublin shops – our go-to’s whenever we’re in town. If you have a favorite Dublin – or Irish shop you think we should be sharing, send us the details via below link.
This year we continue on our mission to share as many small shops as possible. Each month we feature a different city, offer a free TSK Calendar download, maps and guides, featured shops and best lists. Firstly, in January Notebook our featured destination was Paris shops, then in February Notebook we featured Edinburgh shops, map and guides, and then in March Notebook the featured city is Madrid and London in April Notebook . In May Notebook our featured destination was New York City and June was Long Island’s North Fork. Where do you think we should go next?
Free July 2021 calendar download HERE
- November 19 reopens this weekend at their new space in the LES at 37 Orchard Street, after a car crashed through their window.
- Favorite Greenpoint, Brooklyn vintage & plant shop, Feng Sway, has moved from Dobbin Street around the corner onto Norman Avenue.
- Anima Mundi Apothecary has opened a new plant bar and apothecary in Soho at 119 Crosby Street.
- Phoenicia Flea’s summer 2021 schedule.
- Field + Supply has a mini MRKT series from May 2nd until September 5th on Sundays in Kingston in Upstate NY.
- And check out Field + Supply’s Pop-Up Shop at abc carpet & home brings together over 30 F+S designers and makers.
- Travel & Leisure in collaboration with NYCgo guide to shop, sightsee and dine this summer in NYC