ICYMI (in case you missed it) this is our July roundup of shops news, openings, events and things we are loving around the internet. This month we featured shops of Dublin, Ireland on our July calendar. Check out these favorite Dublin shops.
This month we featured Field Made Goods, Picton, Ontario; New York’s Best Vintage & Antique Shops and 6 General Stores we Love. In Paris we featured Deyrolle and our favorite Left Bank shops. Take a tour of Lavender Fields around the world and discover our favorite Pink Shopfronts.
This year we continue on our mission to share as many small shops as possible. Each month we feature a different city, offer a free TSK Calendar download, maps and guides, featured shops and best lists. Firstly, in January Notebook our featured destination was Paris shops, then in February Notebook we featured Edinburgh shops, map and guides, and then in March Notebook the featured city is Madrid and London in April Notebook .
Free July 2021 calendar download HERE
- November 19 reopens this weekend at their new space in the LES at 37 Orchard Street, after a car crashed through their window.
- Favorite Greenpoint, Brooklyn vintage & plant shop, Feng Sway, has moved from Dobbin Street around the corner onto Norman Avenue.
- Anima Mundi Apothecary has opened a new plant bar and apothecary in Soho at 119 Crosby Street.
- Phoenicia Flea’s summer 2021 schedule.
- Field + Supply has a mini MRKT series from May 2nd until September 5th on Sundays in Kingston in Upstate NY.
- And check out Field + Supply’s Pop-Up Shop at abc carpet & home brings together over 30 F+S designers and makers.
- Travel & Leisure in collaboration with NYCgo guide to shop, sightsee and dine this summer in NYC