While most of the world continues to be confined to their homes our April Notebook is a round-up of resources and tips, plus discoveries we are loving from around the web.
- Sign up here if you would like to receive tips, advice and resources for independent, small shopkeepers and makers.
- Hort and Pott & White Flower Farmhouse share how they have adapted their businesses on IGTV.
- Jamie Beck is creating beautiful art during quarantine. Watch Charlotte of Vivi et Margot receive her beautiful print.
- Watch Vivi et Margot French Chateaux Instagram live tours.
- Photographer Holly Jolliffe is sharing home-bound product photography tips in her Instagram highlights.
- Appear Here “Space for Ideas” global competition for an opportunity to win a free store front in New York, London, Paris or L.A.
- Sign up for Byron Bay based stylist, author and champion of local business, Mr Jason Grant’s “Good Vibes” newsletter. Big fans of Mr Jason Grant who curated our TSK Maps Byron Bay
- We’re loving The Lifestyle Editor‘s interview with the inspiring former shopkeeper and food blogger Silvana de Soissons founder of botanical skincare line Farm Soap Co.
- The talented Michelle Mason, author, designer and shopkeeper at stunning vintage Mason & Painter, has just launched Atelier magazine.