Welcome to our 2021 May Notebook, a roundup of shops news, openings, events and things we are loving around the internet. This month we celebrate that New York City is back by sharing all our favorite NYC shops, guides and maps.
This year we continue on our mission to share as many small shops as possible. Each month we feature a different city, offer a free TSK Calendar download, maps and guides, featured shops and best lists. Firstly, in January Notebook our featured destination was Paris shops, then in February Notebook we featured Edinburgh shops, map and guides, and then in March Notebook the featured city is Madrid and London in April Notebook .
Free May 2021 calendar download HERE
- New: November 19 has moved to a brand new and larger space on the LES at 37 Orchard Street.
- New: NYC Pink Chicken store opening in the West Village on Bleecker Street.
- Phoenicia Flea’s summer 2021 schedule.
- Field + Supply has a mini MRKT series from May 2nd until September 5th on Sundays in Kingston in Upstate NY.
- And check out Field + Supply’s Pop-Up Shop at abc carpet & home brings together over 30 F+S designers and makers.
- Travel & Leisure in collaboration with NYCgo guide to shop, sightsee and dine this summer in NYC
- Loving this stunning new Maine shop Evangeline Linens, Portland featured in Remodlista Shopper’s Diary.
- Save the Date: May 22nd Upstate Vintage Antique Show’s spring 2021 event at Stone Ridge Orchard, NY.